Wednesday 4 November 2009

Erfworld Guest Art

Just to note that, in a sudden, incredible spurt of creativity, I have reactivated my account here, begun writing, and created my first piece of art since the abysmal depths of GCSE 5+ years ago. Better, it's official guest art for one of Erfworld's Summer Updates, which is pretty sweet. And if only I reactivated this blog two weeks ago I could have had it linked from there, which would have been awesome. Alas.

So, anyway, there is art. I had to teach myself how to draw and photoshop to produce it, and like all art, the vision is constrained by the tools. And now I am done being pretentious so GO HERE and view it!

1 comment:

Medusae said...

Your art is wasome and has a dark feel to it. I quite like it, as you well know.
And it shames me that I'm not also creating masterpieces... I'm all 'meh' right now. Get nagging me!